Sure, summer is great, and so are the holidays, but I think we can all agree that the BEST time of year is fall. Sweaters, pretty leaves, PSLs, boots, crisp air and most importantly FOOTBALL! Even if you don’t love watching the games (ahem, me, ahem) there’s no better food on Earth than tailgate/football viewing snacks. Here are our fave picks for super easy, super delicious, game day bites!
1. Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread
2. For those early games, Egg Sliders
3. Jalapeno Popper Cheese Ball
4. Carolina BBQ Pulled Pork Fritos
5. Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These have been popping up everywhere as of late, giving vegetarians everywhere a reason to celebrate!
6. Halloween Popcorn Mix
There’s candy EVERYWHERE this time of year so it won’t be hard to get your hands on these snacks.
7. Salted Caramel Brownies
Don’t forget about dessert. These salted caramel brownies are the perfect sticky-sweet treat you need.
8. Pretzel Pull Apart w/ Honey Mustard Dip
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!