Maybe you have tons of leftovers from Friendsgiving this past weekend, or maybe you’re anticipating tons from Mom & Dad’s after Thursday (and nothing will compare to Mom’s anyway!). Either way, if you can dream it up, you can reinvent your favorite ingredients in order to make something really special/awesome/gross/delicious post-Thanksgiving recipes.
Here are 16 of our favorites:
1. The Thanksgiving Sandwich
2. Cranberry Pecan Turkey Salad
3. Leftover Stuffing Waffles
4. Cheesy Leftover Turkey & Mashed Potato Bites
5. Thanksgiving Leftover Stromboli
6. Sweet Potato Biscuits
7. Turkey Poutine
8. Cranberry BBQ Turkey Pizza
9. Thanksgiving Leftover Gameday Sliders
10. Leftover Turkey Cheese Dip
11. Turkey Thai Curry
12. Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas
13. Sweet Potato Casserole
14. Turkey Egg Rolls
15. Thanksgiving Turkey Ramen
16. Friendsgiving Nachos
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!