Moving on up
For some, move-in day is a pleasure. It means they're FINALLY getting to live on their own for once and away from the rules set by their parents. For others, it's just the worst. Especially when they've accumulated a sh*t ton of things over the years. However you feel about the eventual outcome, I think we can all agree that you feel at least ONE of these things on move-in day.
1. When you realize you only have so many days of Summer left
2. Which means it's time to think about packing up and heading back to school
3.When you realize that your room is a mess and it's going to take longer than expected
4. When you decide to take a break because packing is hard
5. When your parents see you messing around and yell at you to keep packing
6. When you try to bribe your sibling/friend/parent to do it for you
7. When you start fighting with your family over what should stay and what should go
8. When you realize not everything is gonna fit and you're going to have to get a Zipcar for the extra stuff
9. When you're driving but realize the GPS is wrong so your parents/friends/significant other ask YOU for directions
10. When you realize you're running late and step on it so you can get there before all the "good" parking is gone
11. When you realize that even though you're moved in, you still need to unpack
12. When instead of unpacking, you just lay on your bed saying "I'll do it tomorrow"
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!