Last night went down as probably one of the most memorable awards shows to date. Not only because of the winners and losers of the night, but because of the Time's Up movement and the many people that supported it. Just like any awards shows, there were ups and downs. Below are some of the best Twitter highlights from the night:
1. When Mariah was STILL looking for her tea.
2. When Hermione and Cedric had a reunion and it was magical.
3. When Oprah gave THE speech of the night.
4. When Sadie pulled a "That don't impress me much" (and was kinda right).
5. When Natalie showed she wasn't afraid to drag 'em.
6. When Seth joked about the star power of Spielberg, Streep, and Hanks.
7. When Kelly met Meryl.
8. When the stars aligned.
9. When Timothée looked like THAT at the globes.
10. When Babs called them out and called them out BIG time.
11. When Frances McDormand was all of us.
12. When Tommy Wiseau was well... Tommy Wiseau.
If you want a complete recap of the night, check out our Twitter.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!