A college student's guide to your best summer yet
We could go on and on about how suddenly it's August and we're running out of time... but take this bucket list now and do with it what you will.
1. Make your own ice cream!
2. Create your own beach blanket and test it at the beach.
3. Stay up late to stargaze
4. Wake up early to watch the sunrise - Bonus for a picnic breakfast
5. Challenge someone(s) to mini golf
6. Have a backyard BBQ
7. Hike a new path
8. Attend a baseball game
9. Find your local farmer’s market and buy enough ingredients for dinner
10. Build a sand castle... or sculpture
11. Bike along the boardwalk, through town, or along the beach
12. Sleep in a tent (even if it’s in your backyard)
13. Make your own watermelon slushy
14. Spend an entire day in your PJs
15. Challenge your friends to a water balloon fight (water guns are allowed)
16. Read a book just for fun
17. Make s’mores on the beach. If there isn’t a beach nearby a gas stove works too.
18. Have a picnic
19. Have an upside-down dinner and eat breakfast for dinner
20. Complete a 1,000 piece puzzle
21. Attend the local amusement park... bonus points if it’s a fair or carnival.
Have an amazing summer!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!