Our first heat wave is upon us, you guys. While it's not quite "summer" technically, yet-- things are heating up out there! Here are some chill summer recipes to cool you down:
1. Zucchini Fritters
2. Zucchini & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
3. Grilled Kale Salad
4. Pasta Alla Checca
No-cook Heirloom Tomato Sauce w/ Burrata, Recipe Here.
5. Chicken w/ Peach-Jalapeno Salsa
6. S'more Bars
7. Summer Berry & Mint Ice Pops
8. Thai Iced Tea Ice Cream
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!