Hot Hot! Say we got it! Hot Chocolate
One of the best things about winter is that you can drink hot chocolate all day every day. If you start to get bored of plain hot cocoa, try out any of these reimagined hot chocolate recipes.
1. Spicy Hot Chocolate
For the heat lover in your life, make this hot beverage that also has a kick of spice in it.
2. Frozen Hot Chocolate
For the people who say they're never cold, this cold beverage will taste great on a cold day.
3. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
For the people who love Reese's and wants to drink one warmed up with whip cream.
4. Gingerbread Eggnog Hot Chocolate
For the people who want all of their holiday flavors in one drink.
5. Cookies and Creme Hot Chocolate
For the people who want to eat Oreos with every meal (there's nothing wrong with that).
6. White Hot Chocolate
For the white chocolate lover in your life (also my all time favorite hot chocolate).
7. Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
For the people who need a hot drink after they travel through the seven layers of the candy cane forest.
8. Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate
For the people who aren’t friends with milk, but don’t want to miss out on the deliciousness.
9. Salted Caramel S’Mores Hot Chocolate
For the people who like a mixture of flavors in their hot chocolate and like it ooey gooey.
10. Hot Chocolate Ice Cream
For the people who want to eat something instead of drink it.
Sending warm holiday “cheers” to you and your friends!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!