If you're like me, you went from 0 knowledge of Black Mirror to bingeing all the available seasons on Netflix. Then you realized there was nothing left and you didn't know what to do with yourself. For a while, things seemed pretty bleak... then there was a light at the end of the tunnel. Earlier this year, season 4 of Black Mirror was announced and the Internet collectively freaked. After what felt like an eternity, the season FINALLY dropped on Netflix and well.... Twitter had a lot of feelings. Needless to say, mild spoilers below:
1. When you become self aware
2. It's all.... connected?
4. A Black Mirror binge is DIFFERENT MOM
5. I mean.... they're not wrong....
6. This is better than getting an A on a test tbh
7. Guess it's time for a rewatch?
Sadly there's no news on whether or not we'll be lucky to get a fifth season. In fact, some fans are worried that the season finale, Black Museum, also serves as a sort of series finale. Until we get news, you might as well binge watch the whole thing over again. Go on, I'm waiting. Gif source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!