Unless you've been living under a rock, you've heard of the immensely popular Stranger Things. After what felt like an eternity in the upside down, season 2 of the smash hit was finally released on Netflix. If you're like most people, you blew through the nine episodes in one sitting. A lot of feelings were had when the final credits began to roll and unfortunately it seems we're going to have until late 2018 or early 2019 for the next installment. Until then here are ELEVEN twitter reactions to keep you occupied (mild spoilers ahead):
1. When you heard season 2 was streaming:
3. Winona is queen:
4. I'm probably a twelve:
5. Blessed be King Steve:
6 . Leggo her eggos:
7 . ~Steve and Nancy forever~:
8 . They're both Australian:
9. In which we are all Steve:
10. Who I aspire to be:
11. Now what:
If Mike can call Eleven for 353 nights, then you can wait for season 3. It may be tough but grab your eggos and sit tight. Season 3 will be here sooner than you think.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!