1. Back It Up!Choose from 27 back finishes, ranging from colorful hues to deep wood grains and genuine leathers. You can now choose from six genuine leathers, each sourced from Horween®, one of America’s most prestigious tanneries, and hand-treated to retain their rich, natural qualities. My favorite backs are the wood grains, they're super minimalist and are all individual grains. No two phones will be the same because Motorola use real wood from responsibly managed forests as certified by the Forest Stewardship Council ®.
2. What's Your Name?Name your phone whatever you like so when you set up your voice prompt you can call it whatever you want. You can ask your phone for directions, to set reminders and more just by using your voice. Clever, huh?
3. Power To The PeopleThe Moto X has the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™, quad-core processor, which means that it responds faster than ever with less drain on the battery, a serious plus point if you're tired of being left with 10% battery and an amazing moment to Snapchat! Plus, you can seamlessly switch back and forth between your favorite apps and scroll through web pages easily - sounds good to us.
4. Be An Android"Moto X runs the latest version of Android OS, free from unnecessary software skins. Learn how to get a pure Android experience with unlocked, no contract Moto phones." Learn more from Motorola.
5. HD EverythingThe 1080p, 5.2" HD display means videos, photos and everything else look their best. Durable Corning® Gorilla Glass and a water-resistant coating protect your phone inside and out. All the better for shopping online and watching YouTube videos on, I say!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!