1. Stay Away From NegativityIf there's a person in your group of friends that happens to also be feeling unconfident or negative about their job hunting process, support them as much as you can but if you ever feel like it's dragging your confidence down, stay away. Surround yourself with positivity, your parents could be the best for this as they'll always be able to look on the bright side and will have a lot of life advice for you.
2. Be PreparedIt's easy to feel down about things if an interview has gone badly but did you do all you could to prepare for it? If the answer is no then you could be to blame. If you want to get the best job you can you're going to have to put some work in to get it. Check out our tips for interviews and the top 8 things that you need on your resume blog posts for some extra help!
3. Focus On AccomplishmentsIt's too easy to focus on negatives. Set yourself a challenge to write down some things you have achieved or accomplished. This could be long term things like you passed your exams or you got into the college you wanted or it could be from that day or that week. Remind yourself how great you are!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!