And if you have a sweet tooth like I do, try making some deliciously healthy treats. Here are my three favorites that I always make when I feel the Ben & Jerry's cravings coming on.
1. Banana and Peanut Butter Dark ChocolatesThese are as simple as they look! All you need is a banana that is nice and ripe but not too spotty on the outside. Some of your favorite peanut butter and some melted dark chocolate. You can either place the dark chocolate on a baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and pop them on top before chilling like I've done below or you can drizzle the chocolate on top!
2. Mango & Lime Fro-YoThis super fruity mango and lime frozen yogurt is made by mixing 2 scoops of Greek yogurt, 2 diced mangos (you could even use frozen mango), a squeeze of lime and a drizzle of honey. Blitz it all up in a food processor and pop in the freezer until the desired frozen-ness. Don't let it freeze too much if you're planning on eating it the same day. A few hours should ensure it's the best scooping consistency.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!