March radness or March sadness?
It's that special time of year where you get intense FOMO if you're not a basketball fan...and intense stress if you are one. Depending on how your bracket does, this can be a really RAD or SAD time. But either way, it's a MAD roller coaster of emotions.
1. When your school got out in the first round
2. When the team nobody thought was going to win upset the team EVERYONE thought was going to win
3. When the bracket you picked based on mascot and team colors is beating the person who lives and BREATHES basketball
4. When you thought you knew everything about basketball only to have your bracket beaten by the person who knows absolutely NOTHING
5. When you don't give a f*ck about basketball and can't WAIT for March Madness to be done
6. When your team didn't even MAKE it to the tournament and you have to listen to everyone complain about a loss
7. When you're the only one in your crew to have picked a team to win it all and they're still in the Final Four
8. When your best friend's team lost and they won't talk to you until after April 2nd
9. When your team had such a big lead you stopped watching... only for them to lose in overtime
10. When after an intense few weeks, your team wins it all and you win your March Madness pool
11. When you realize that March Madness being over means college basketball season is done
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!