If you haven’t heard the hype of Coachella, where have you been?! Every spring, my feed on every social media platform is filled with pictures and videos of people at this music festival. Not to mention, there’s a ton of famous people walking around backstage or in the main space with everyone else so all in all it’s an experience. Here are 10 all too real feels you’ll go through while at Coachella this month:
1. When you have to walk for like 10 minutes through the parking lots just to get to the actual entrance
2. When you see all of your friends in the new clothes they bought just for Coachella
3. When you see all the food and drinks that you’re going to consume
4. When the first artist plays on stage
5. When it’s the end of the first day and you’re exhausted but your friends want to keep partying and you don’t want to be a party pooper
6. When you see the first famous person walking around
7. When two of your favorite artists are playing at the same time and you have to decide which stage to go to
8. When all of the gems on your face have fallen off by the end of the night
9. When you see someone really hot... but they have a significant other
10. When Coachella is over and you have to go back to real life
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!