How much have you missed?
Here’s a recap of this week. Just click the story to read on!
- Megyn Kelly’s morning show Megyn Kelly Today has been cancelled after she inappropriate comments defending the use of blackface.
- U.S. officials and White House aides are concerned about Trump’s use of unsecured iPhones to discuss potentially sensitive information. The New York Times reported that Chinese and Russian spies are listening in.
- Investigations are underway after at least 12 pipe bombs and suspicious packages were sent to top democrats including Barack Obama, the Clintons, Maxine Waters, John Brennan, Eric Holder, George Soros, Cory Booker, as well as actor Robert De Niro, CNN former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and the CNN headquarters in Manhattan. The packages might be linked to a Florida mail facility.
- It was revealed that the federal investigation that resulted in Michael Cohen’s guilty plea is ongoing.
- The Trump administration is considering defining ‘transgender’ out of existence, making gender defined biologically by a person’s genitals, their sex, at birth. For reference, here’s how ‘sex’ and ‘gender’ are actually different.
- Trump may send up to 1,000 active-duty troops to the U.S.-Mexican border.
- The internet went crazy after Meghan Markle was photographed with the tag still on her dress.
- Amy Schumer announced that she is pregnant with her first child with husband Chris Fischer.
- Caitlyn Jenner announced that she no longer supports Trump after his proposal to roll back trans rights.
- Ariana Grande hinted that a new album to follow Sweetener might be on the horizon.
- Canadian rapper Jon James tragically fell to his death from a plane as part of a music video stunt.
- A David Schwimmer lookalike robbed a store in England. David Schwimmer gave a great alibi.
- Two middle school girls have been arrested for a Satanic murder plot they planned to execute on 15 of their classmates.
- Google said it has fired 48 people in the past two years for sexual harassment.
- Ethiopia has voted in its first female president.
- At least two are dead after a gunman opened fire in a Kroger grocery store in Louisville, Kentucky. After killing two black victims, the suspect allegedly told a white bystander, “whites don’t kill whites.” He is in custody.
- A man who was found passed out from alcohol behind the wheel of his pickup truck in Florida was taken into custody after refusing a sobriety test. His truck’s engine was running. Police then found an arsenal of weapons, including handguns and a semi-automatic rifle, in the vehicle.
- The FDA has approved a fast-acting, single-dose flu pill. Read about it here.
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is allowing doctors to “prescribe” free museum visits as an alternative to medications.
- A ‘common bug’ has killed 7 children in a New Jersey long-term care facility.
- Oat-based cereals and snack bars from General Mills have tested positive for trace amounts of weed killer.
- A new study suggests that you can decrease your cancer risk by eating organic.