Here are 3 rum-based cocktails that you can easily change into sweet non-alcoholic mocktails.
A mojito is usually mixed with white rum, but here is the recipe for a virgin-mojito!
- Crush around 5-6 mint leaves with 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 oz of lime juice.
- Fill your chosen serving glass with crushed ice
- Top with the necessary amount of soda water
- Garnish with mint leaf and serve
Piña Colada’s are also made with rum, but if you prefer to keep it simple, you can make it like this…
- Blend 3 oz of pineapple juice, 1 oz of coconut cream with ice
- Pour into your chosen serving glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge and/or cherry
Not feeling to add rum? Here’s the recipe minus the rum!
- Blend 3-4 strawberries, 3 teaspoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, half a cup of lemon-lime soda and crushed ice
- Pour into your chosen serving glass and garnish with a split strawberry on side of the glass