Here are 3 rum-based cocktails that you can easily change into sweet non-alcoholic mocktails.
A mojito is usually mixed with white rum, but here is the recipe for a virgin-mojito!
- Crush around 5-6 mint leaves with 2 teaspoons of sugar and 1 oz of lime juice.
- Fill your chosen serving glass with crushed ice
- Top with the necessary amount of soda water
- Garnish with mint leaf and serve
Piña Colada’s are also made with rum, but if you prefer to keep it simple, you can make it like this…
- Blend 3 oz of pineapple juice, 1 oz of coconut cream with ice
- Pour into your chosen serving glass and garnish with a pineapple wedge and/or cherry
Not feeling to add rum? Here’s the recipe minus the rum!
- Blend 3-4 strawberries, 3 teaspoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, half a cup of lemon-lime soda and crushed ice
- Pour into your chosen serving glass and garnish with a split strawberry on side of the glass
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!