1. PackPointPacking for summer vacation can be pretty dull, right? Well, the packing palaver can be no more with this awesome app which does most of it for you. All you have to do is tell it where you’re going and for how long, and then it will tell you what you need to pack based on things like the weather and any planned activities. Game changer.
2. UNiDAYS®Obvs. Who can say no to a load of free discounts from brands like ASOS to ghd to New Balance? You can make some seriously sweet savings this summer, so head on over and find us at the App Store or Android Store and get involved.
3. VSCOIf you’re into photography and want to document your summer, VSCO summer will be your go-to. It’s got a huge range of different editing tools and presets which you can experiment with to your heart’s desire. And, what’s great about this app is that it’s so easy to use. Your IG feed is about to get stepped up a notch or two.
4. Water Your BodyAs great as the summer weather is, it can take your toll on your body if you’re not properly hydrated. This app helps you keep an eye on your daily water consumption. I think this app is so useful, as I’m pretty sure you don’t want to spend most of your summer feeling dizzy and lifeless. Hell no!
5. GrillTimeIf you’re not summer BBQ ready, fear not. With GrillTime, you can go from hopeless to pro-chef (almost!) in a matter of minutes. This app will send you push notifications when it’s time to take food off the grill or perform some burger-flipping-action! Grilling has never been easier.
6. ViatorThe tagline of this app is ‘travel like an insider’ and you really can. It allows you to select your location or select from over 1500 destinations worldwide, where you can then search through loads of different activities, tours and attractions. Also, this app offers discounts and offers meaning you can save some extra doh too.
7. HeadspaceIf you want your summer to be more of a relaxed affair, be sure to check Headspace out. All that you need to do is pop in some headphones, sit back and chill out. After a few sessions, you’ll be left feeling less stressed, more self-aware and you’ll even have better mind-body connection. Awesome or what?
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!