1. Relax In Santa BarbaraIf you’re after a laid back summer vibe, then look no further than Santa Barbara. Located at the base of the Santa Ynes Mountains, Santa Barbara has loads of amazing beaches perfect for relaxing strolls or barbecues. Photography buffs, head down to Butterfly Beach and snap away as it’s said to have one of the most beautiful sunsets. Alternatively, try out Arroyo Burro Beach Country Park for a surf sesh.
2. Cheap & Cheerful NashvilleWanting serious summer fun on student budget? The answer is Nashville. Nashville is renowned for having some of the lowest priced hotels in the South, so you can have that summer break after all. Also, just think about all that money you save on accommodation which can go towards other days or nights out!
3. Go Cultural In New OrleansCalling all culture lovers! New Orleans has got loads to offer if you fancy a little more than just bars and beaches. With historic buildings, museums and plenty of sights to see, you’re certainly not going to be getting bored. New Orleans has been described as one of the most unique cities in the USA with something for everyone. So, kick back and enjoy the culture. Not to mention the food; a trip to New Orleans without sampling a few of their famous beignets would basically be a crime
4. Party Hard In ChicagoAnd last but by no means least, crank up the party in Chi-town! With tons of bars, clubs and live music performances to pick from, every night is going to be a big night. Some of the most popular nightclubs include The Underground, Smart Bar and Sound-Bar. Don’t forget your dancing shoes, people!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!