Listen up pretty ladies, it's time to get your internship beauty stash ready! When it comes to your internship makeup and hair, it needs to be professional and long-lasting so you look fresh for the whole working day. Plus, you don't want to spend $100s of dollars on this so it's pretty convenient that we've got up to 15% off your favorite beauty brands!
1. Keep It MinimalIn a really corporate environment you'll definitely need to keep makeup to a minimum and stick to neutral colours. If you're working in a more creative environment then you can get away with more of a statement lip or a cat-eye eyeliner flick. But, you don't want to look like you're off our for cocktails with the girls so if you're planning to wear a bright lipstick then stick to a slick of mascara and subtle blush to keep things low key. Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow Palette - Warm Neutral
2. Prep It!Use a primer and let your moisturizer sink into your skin for at least 15 minutes before applying your foundation so it doesn't slip off. Use this time to do you hair or prep your lunch!
3. Neat & TidyThis is the key for hair, beauty and nails when it comes to being office or internship-appropriate. Chipped nails are a definite no-no so invest in a great topcoat or gel nails that last at least a week. We love these neutral nails with a hint of nail art from Julep! Don't forget that you can grab 10% off at Prestige Cosmetics and Sigma Cosmetics using your UNiDAYS® college discount and 15% off Julep!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!