Are you a writer?
If so, we want you!!! UNiDAYS is looking for guest bloggers to write some #relatable content for your fellow student members.
Whether you’re a journalism major, or even just someone who likes to journal in your free time, we’d like to know what you have to say.
How do I apply?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name, school, year, and major/minor(s)
- A list of 10 fleshed out ideas (i.e. “Six ways to get a better night’s sleep, Ten reasons why Ariana Grande is our idol, Here’s which Friends character you are based on your zodiac sign, etc…)
- A small bio about yourself, including any social media handles or personal blogs/portfolio sites you’d like shared with our readers
- A photo of yourself that can be used as your author picture
What topics are you looking for?
We can be sold on anything, but here’s what we’re mostly looking for:
- Finals! Stress reduction, study tips, cozy study clothes...you name it!
- Stress/mental health management
- Internship or job advice
- Dating and relationships
- Gender and sexuality
- Dances/formals (fashion, makeup tips, playlists, etc…)
- Spring fashion
- Horoscope stuff (our readers loooove “Here’s what __ you are based on your zodiac sign”)
- Everything and anything Game of Thrones
- Makeup tips and tricks
And anything you think will resonate with our readers, AKA people like you!
Please be patient with us while we sort through all of your wonderful ideas. We can't wait to hear from you!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!