So the last year of college felt like it went by in a matter of seconds and you're already back home again for the Summer. While some might be bummed at the idea of being back home for the next 3 months, here are 8 reasons that you're secretly glad to be home.
1. FoodWhen at college, you get excited for dinner but then remember you have to make your own and all you know how to make is instant ramen. When at home? Hello to mom's home cooked meals! Plus it's free because you get a break from buying it yourself! Image source
2. You Get Looked AfterNot only does your mom make you meals, she'll also do your laundry and do most of the cleaning up. Remind us again why we're so eager to move out? Image source
3. Hello Old FriendsAs much as you love all your college friends, it's so good to see all your old high school friends again! Image source
4. You're Reunited With Your FamilyAlthough you probably own't admit you've missed them (siblings in particular), you can't deny that it's been weird not having them around. Let's see if you're still as happy to see them by the end of summer break though... Image source
5. No College WorkAll those papers and exams are finally a thing of the past meaning you've got some time to relax and enjoy doing nothing! Image source
6. You Have Time To Earn Some MoneyJuggling college and a part time job at the same time can be really stressful so now you can finally get yourself a summer job and watch the dollar roll in! Image source
7. You Have Time To SleepYou can finally get your sleeping pattern back to normal and get those naps in! Image source
8. You Can Drive AgainMost people don't bother/can't afford to drive while at college so being back at home is the perfect time to make the most of having a car again - did someone say road trip? Image source Hero image source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!