1. The Lucky Shamrock
Let the festivities commence with this tongue-tingling tequila, sour apple cocktail. You’ll be dancing like a leprechaun after a few of these.
2. Leprechaun’s Kiss Cocktail
Taste the rainbow with this mischievous cocktail. The perfect shade of green is achieved by a mix of Blue Curacao, orange juice and vodka.
3. Guinness Black Magic Cocktail
If you’re not really that keen on Guinness, then this blackberry bourbon blend might sway you.
4. The Irish Mule
If you want something with a kick then this Irish Whiskey, ginger beer and lime juice mix is for you.
5. Pot o’ Gold shot
Forget Irish Flag shots, these golden Jell-O shots topped with sugary rainbows are the new best thing for this St Paddy’s.
6. Baileys Martini
The booziest of all to say cheers too – a combination of Baileys (I had the throw this in somewhere), and Creme de Menthe. This is not for the faint-hearted.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!