1. Color Pop!The days of struggling with lower lash-line eyeliner are long gone and just in time! Colored makeup has been seen all over from the runways to street style. We can say goodbye to raccoon eyes by using eyeshadow as eyeliner along the lower lash line. The Sigma Beauty Nightlife palette is my favorite with a variety of colors for a fun night out with the girls. Dip your eyeliner brush into water, choose your favorite palette shade, and line your under eye.
2. Winging ItAchieving the perfect cat eye can seem to be near impossible. In order to make your eyes look larger and brighter, apply liner onto your water line. Then for a more precise cat eye, take a credit or business card and press it against your skin exactly where you want the line to be. Using a gel liner, sweep it towards your lashes instead of away from them. This will guarantee a precise and bold cat eye!
3. Long Lasting LipsLong wearing lipstick is an essential If you’re in and out the water all day. Try Make Your Pout Lip Set for a finish to last all day and night no matter how many drinks you sip on. Once applied, blot your lips with a tissue to soak up excess oil because making your lip color last is important.
4. Dewy GlowInstead of contouring your already bronzed skin, brighten up your look with a liquid highlighter! Give yourself a natural, sunkissed glow by mixing the long wearing Sigma Beauty ‘Afterglow’ highlighter with your favorite foundation and you’ll radiate the room. Or you can apply to high points of your face such as your cheekbones and under eyebrows for a shimmery effect.
5. Lengthened LashesIf you want your lashes to stand out, an eyelash curler plus mascara will be your new best friends. First, curl your lashes as they are. Then apply a waterproof mascara to last you throughout the day, no matter what the weather. Once your lashes are thick and voluminous, curl your lashes again for more noticeable length.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!