It's gonna be ok
One of my new year’s resolutions (besides getting my life together, of course) was to start saying positive affirmations to myself in the mirror every morning.
While I’ve heard a lot about how effective and transformative repeating affirmations to yourself is, I honestly always felt a bit silly saying these phrases in front of a mirror. I wondered, how could I become more successful just by saying that I would be? While repeating a phrase every day won’t necessarily be the cause of a prospective relationship or salary raise, manifesting your desires and expectations out into the world is a powerful tactic for achieving them by motivating you to become a version of yourself that will attract these aspirations.
Whether you want to experience love and success or are currently going through a troubling time, here are twenty-five different aspirations for every possible scenario.
For a Great Day
- “I have all that I need to make this a great day of my life.”
- “I will face whatever comes today with a positive attitude.”
- “Today I embrace the memory of my past, and feel grateful for all that life has given me.”
- “I am receiving everything I need in the moment that it is needed.”
- “I let go of any negative feelings about myself or my life and accept all that is good.”
- “I deserve to receive the love I get and I open myself to the love the Universe gives me.”
- “I love myself and I naturally attract loving relationships in my life.”
- “I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally.”
- “Love surrounds me and everyone around me.”
- “All of my friendships are meaningful and rewarding.”
- “I am now creating my life exactly as I want.”
- “The Universe is conspiring to make me prosperous and abundant.”
- “I have the freedom and power to create the life that I desire.”
- “Success is always knocking at my door, I must simply open up to it.”
- “Money comes to me easily and effortlessly. My actions create constant prosperity.”
For Self Confidence
- “I am a beautiful soul that radiates a vibrant and beautiful form. All is well in my body and mind.”
- “I have the skills and talent required to make a difference.”
- “I no longer judge or criticize myself and I am free to love who I am.”
- “I acknowledge my own self-worth, and my confidence is rising.”
- “I will stand by my decisions; they are sound and reasoned.”
- “My strength is greater than my struggle.”
- ‘There is nothing to fear; I am moving towards the life I desire and deserve.”
- “I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.”
- “I release my negative thoughts and embrace positivity and optimism.”
- “I embrace change for it promises new life and a chance to begin again.”
Want to know more about Victoria?
I am currently a fourth-year student at New York University double majoring in Mathematics and Economics and minoring in Global and Urban Education. As a Mexican immigrant from a low-income background who is the first in my family to attend college in the states, I know first-hand how challenging and discouraging it is trying to break the glass ceiling. This is exactly why I started my own blog, WavyGirls.com; my mission is to inspire and uplift girls to overcome adversity and reach their highest potential by sharing my story and vision, hopefully while still making time for a little fun.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!