Vanessa Hudgens outfit inspo + 15% off at For Love & Lemons using your UNiDAYS® discount = serious shopping sesh! If you’re all about looking chic and fabulous, you’re in the right place. I have found a few pieces so you can get the look for less.
1. Lace It UpThis Gianna Midi Dress is all kinds of elegant - team this with a nude lip and nude accessories and you’ve got the look nailed. Image source.
2. Go BohoIf you want timeless, go boho. It’s the perfect in-the-middle, girly-come-hippy kinda’ option that can be rocked all year round. Get your hands on this Niccola Mini Dress, plait your hair and throw on a load of rings. Vanessa H, eat your heart out! Image source.
3. Romper Lovin'This Pia Romper is literally a match made in heaven if you want to steal Vanessa’s style; it’s floral, has flared sleeves and even a little bit of lace detailing. The floral print makes this romper super wearable - you could totally rock this from day to night. Image source.
4. Simple SwimwearWant to look as effortless as Vanessa poolside? Image source. The secret is to keep it simple. Go back to basics with your swimwear and team this Tiny Tan Lines Triangle Top with the matching Tiny Tan Lines Bottoms and you'll be good to go. See, I told you it was simple.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!