Desktop is cool but...
Have you ever tried using UNiDAYS on your phone? Yeah, I'm not talking the ~mobile experience~, I'm talking about the app. Oh, you didn't know we have an app? Then you are absolutely missing out on some of the best parts of UNiDAYS. Here are 4 reasons why you should drop what you're doing and download the app right now.
1. You'll get push notifications for the hottest deals
Rather than find out about a deal too late, downloading the app makes push notifications available to you. Say one of our partners is boosting a ridiculous deal, nothing is worse than opening your email a day too late. Get in on these last minute amazing deals by being notified first.
2. It's easier to download Apple Music
Seeing as you probably listen to music on your phone, by downloading the app you're automatically in a better position to download Apple Music. All that's between you and some sweet, sweet music is a few verification steps.
3. It's how you get in-store offers
Ever wondered about in-store offers and just how they work? Well it's all to do with the app my friend. All you need to do is pull up the offer and let them scan the code (or see your UNiDAYS ID depending on the offer) and you're set.
4. You're always on your phone anyways.
If you're like me, you can't even go five minutes without your phone or else you feel as if a piece of you is missing. By downloading the app, you automatically have access to any and all deals you can find on the site. Beyond that you still can read anything from The Edit. All you need to do is click on the 'account icon' then 'blog' and you're there.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!