Ever wanted to rock some seriously festival-ready makeup but not really known how to do it? Feels. Festival makeup (a.k.a - the best makeup!) can be pretty hard to pull off, but with a few simple tips and some sweet savings on your favorite beauty brands using your UNiDAYS® discount, you can nail it!
1. Light & GlowyHaving cakey makeup at a festival is a big no-no. After partying the night away, you're going to want something super light and breathable, so this L'Oreal Paris Visible Lift Cream or this CoverGirl Queen Collection CC Cream from Stockn'go is going to be your new best friend.
2. A Pop Of ColorIf festival season isn't the perfect excuse to wear a pop of color, then I don't know when is. This Sigma Beauty Power Crayon in 'stage-name' is all kinds of bright. Or, if you're more of an eyeshadow gal, look no further than this Stockn'go Maybelline New York Eyeshadow Palette in 'the brights' - the name says it all really. Go bold or go home!
3. All The GlitterOf course! I couldn't do a festival makeup post and forget about the glitter could I? Whether you sweep a bit of glitter across the lid or use it as a seriously jazzy highlight, you'll be festified in seconds. These Loose Shimmers in 'ambrosia' and 'celestial' could be yours for under $10 using your discount, so you can't really say no! For all kinds of fest fun, head on over to our Fest Fix Pinterest board!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!