Making sure that you make a good first impression and looking the part at your internship is super important, so gals, hair is a good place to start. Lacking inspiration? We’ve got it covered. Here are 3 hairstyles that have internship written all over them!
1. The Classic BunLet’s be honest, you can never go far wrong with a good old bun can you? What I love about them is that they’re super easy to do but still look like you’ve made an effort. Perfecting your bun-skills can take a little bit of time, but once you’ve cracked it they’ll only take a couple of minutes to do. Hello extra 10 minutes in bed! Jazz any bun up with this super cute ASOS Rosebud Bun Holder, not forgetting to use your UNiDAYS® discount! Image Source
2. Twisted PonytailIf you want to add a little bit of oomph to your everyday ponytail, then why not add a little bit of twist-action? All you have to do is divide your ponytail into two sections, twist one section and wrap this twisty-bit around the other section. Simple and stylish. When comes to ponytails, healthy looking hair is a must, so check out this Advanced Split End Therapy from ghd hair - seriously replenished hair coming your way! Image Source
3. BraidsWhether you’re into classic, Dutch or fishtail braids, they’re a great hairstyle for rocking to an internship. There are so many different styles you can do with braids, and they can look very professional too. When you’re at your internship, you’re not going to be messing with your hair all day, so providing you fix your hair with some spray like this Tigi Bed Head Maxxed-Out Hairspray from Pharmapacks, your braids won’t require much other TLC at all! Image Source If this isn’t enough hair-goodness for you, head on over to our Heavenly Hair Pinterest board!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!