If fresh fruit doesn’t say summertime, then I don’t know what does! If you’re looking for some seriously yummy yet healthy recipes, then you’re in the right place. It’s time to get your fruit on!
1. The Classic Fruit SaladOf course! Who doesn't love a good fruit salad? I picked this beaut berry and watermelon fruit salad, packed full of summer berry goodness. Plus, this fruit salad is seriously photogenic - cue cute Instagram upload!
2. The Sweet TreatWhoever said that fruit couldn’t be tasty clearly hadn’t checked out this peach, mango and coconut oil banana bread recipe. Wowzers. This cake is super quick and easy to make with a prep time of just 15 minutes. Tropical treats are always the best treats!
3. The Outright AwesomeLast up is this utterly amazing fruit pizza. Yes, you did just read that right. Game changer alert. This pizza is made using a cookie base (naughty, but so worth it!) cream cheese and a load of fruit. And I mean a load. What I love about this recipe is that you can really make it personal to your taste, so go ahead and add as many or as little toppings as you like!
More?If you don’t just want to eat fruit, check out all these awesome goodies from Modcloth. Erm, hello super cute Watermelon Cooler Bag! You can save yourself a massive 10% at Modcloth using your UNiDAYS® discount. Sweet or what? Fruit Garland / Fruit Earrings / Berries iPhone Case / Pear Organiser
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!