We might not love jumping right back into writing papers and taking notes, but there’s no denying we love back to school shopping. I think it has something to do with the premise of a fresh start; a naive certainty that this is going to be your best year yet.
The mecca of all things back to school, Bed Bath & Beyond, has just about everything you could possibly ever need when crossing things off your back to school checklist (check back in a couple of weeks for one of those, btw).
Like any person with great sense, allow us to express our excitement for dorm-room & apartment decoration inspo through moving photos of Abbi from Broad City. She is… arguably the biggest Bed Bath & Beyond fan on the planet, but since they joined UNiDAYS with 15% off for college student members, I think I’m about to give her a run for her money....
1. Their dream rooms give us all of the interior decoration feels!
Que us flirting like Abbi to obtain that pillow:
2. Those lofted beds are worthy of a new friendship handshake!
3. LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO TO YOUR HORRIBLE DORM ROOM MATTRESS!
Seems to also warrant a dance of some sort...
4. Keep one foot in summer (eternally) with beachy stripes!
Seriously, they sell everything. Beachy stripes and BOWLS?!
Allllll of the storage you could ever dream of!
So you have more room for the fan you'll inevitably need.
6. I could study here:
But it might be harder with my BFF as my roommate...
7. My closet could look like that?!
(This isn't a related gif but I think about this on the subway all of the time)
8. This is what comfy looks like.
Val would want you to live a little...
9. Working out becomes a dream
Just.. exercise caution as well
10. Coat rack is a MAJOR space savor
11. Good vibes only
It'll attract the kind of people you'll want to surround yourself with
12. Towelz for dayz
We could really get lost in here
13. Organize your jewelry
Or risk ruining ALL of your jewelry...
14. Shoes for days
You can keep buying the too!
15. Bathroom curtains change the whole room
16. Double up on storage for small spaces
But with 15% off, you might be dorm rooming living, but you'll be kind of a boss