I love a closet staple that you can wear in multiple different ways and this BCBGeneration LBD is one of those pieces. Plus you can save an awesome 20% college discount because they're all aboard the UNiDAYS savings train.
1. Dressed Up DenimThe first look I love is to totally recreate the idea of the dress! Make it into a longline tunic, add super skinny jeans like these James Jeans Black Oil Slicked Skinnies and some killer heels like these Missguided laser-cut sandals. Add a statement bag like this ASOS snake-print number and you're off to a flying start.
2. Statement AccessoriesWith such a great simple dress as a blank canvas, you can really go to town with your accessories. Just like the boxy bag in the look above, snake-print is seriously on trend right now and why not jazz it up even more with some pom-poms? That's exactly what these ASOS shoes have done and I can't get enough. Don't stop the clash! Pair them with a crazy phone case like this Casetify geometric lilac one.
3. Boho ChicIf there's a trend that we absolutely love at the moment it's boho. No longer is this just a look for Vanessa Hudgens at Coachella, this is an all year round style decision. Pair this super simple dress with tasselled boots and faux fur from Missguided. Add a pair of round sunglasses and Ms Hudgens can eat her heart out!
4. Date NightSass it up for a special date night with some lace-up heels and false lashes. We can't get enough of these Illamasqua ones available from ASOS.
5. Sneaker FreakLayer this ASOS striped turtle neck top underneath your classic LBD for a fresh new take. Then add some metallic sneaks and a minimalist clutch bag for the ultimate Insta-worthy look. Don't forget your winged eyeliner.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!