1. Barbecued MeatLet’s be honest, meat done on the BBQ tastes so much better than any other type. It’s all about that smoky flavour! We’re drooling over these BBQ Chicken Kebabs, but you can have whatever meat you like. After all, Brazil calls itself South America’s barbeque champion!
2. Brazilian Cheese BreadCalling all cheese lovers - this one’s for you! The actual name of this bread is Pão de Queijo, and it’s been described as tasting like a chewy cheese puff. Absolute. Game. Changer. This recipe is super easy to follow with just 4 simple steps, so you’ll be in cheese heaven in no time.
3. Brazilian LimeadeIt’s time to refresh yourself with this limeade recipe. It’s super smooth and zesty, perfect for those hot summer days. All you’ll need to make this is water, sugar, lime juice, lime zest and sweetened condensed milk, so it’s ideal if you’re on a budget. Plus, it only has 3 steps to follow. Easy peasy.
4. Chocolate Fudge Flan CakeFor the last recipe I just had to include a traditional Brazilian dessert, and what better than a chocolate one? This cake is actually called Brigadeirão - try saying that after a night out! It’s basically a mousse-like cake with a sweet fudge flavour, which is also gluten-free! This recipe serves 10 people, so there’s plenty to go around.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!