Hi, I’m Kate! I work at UNiDAYS and I’m a firm believer in sending positive vibes. I’ve wrapped up a week's worth of news and content that made me smile, I hope you enjoy!
1. Acts of kindness
I especially like the brother & sister who put on classical concert for their elderly neighbour. Cute ♡
2. Glady’s 100th birthday surprise
A family in Victoria celebrate their Grandmother’s 100th birthday! Read the full article below.
All four of her sons and 14 grandchildren walked around the back of the aged care home and surprised her from the other side of her window
3. Zara make scrubs for Spanish hospitals
With Zara closing many of their stores, they are offering to make scrubs for Spanish hospitals.
Read the full article here
4. Brands are encouraging social distancing through their logos and slogans
5. This happy doggo
Have a great week! 🌟
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!