When living in a big city, it's important to see what the city has to offer, especially what the food is all about. Here are my top 6 destinations for the best food in Manchester!
1. Five GuysLets start with Five Guys, it's my ultimate weakness, if you've never ventured to Five Guys, here are the rules; 1. You create your own burger. 2. Your drink is refillable. 3. Regular chips is enough for two. 4. All the burgers are double!
2. Cake AwayBeing a student sometimes it's a struggle to go food shopping or even leave the house, but it doesn’t stop cravings. Cake Away is a company in Manchester that delivers any dessert to your door! This is their Kinder Bueno cheesecake.
3. Thyme OutHungover and hungry? Craving a breakfast but it's 3.30pm? Take a trip to Thyme Out in Didsbury where you can have any breakfast you can think of until 4pm accompanied with a shake!
4. The FontThe Font is a bar near to the universities where cocktails are £2 – all day! The food is great too, and who can argue with a £2 cocktail?
5. Gourmet Burger KitchenThe Gourmet Burger Kitchen in the Trafford Centre is another favourite destination of mine to get a burger, they also offer awesome milkshakes, I recommend the peanut butter one – it's to die for!
6. Miller & CarterLast, but certainly not least I thought I’d mention Miller and Carter. I don’t think I’ve ever had a better steak! It is a bit pricey on a student budget but it is worth a try if you ever fancy splashing the cash or your parents are visiting for a special occasion.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!