When living in a big city, it's important to see what the city has to offer, especially what the food is all about. Here are my top 6 destinations for the best food in Manchester!
1. Five GuysLets start with Five Guys, it's my ultimate weakness, if you've never ventured to Five Guys, here are the rules; 1. You create your own burger. 2. Your drink is refillable. 3. Regular chips is enough for two. 4. All the burgers are double!
2. Cake AwayBeing a student sometimes it's a struggle to go food shopping or even leave the house, but it doesn’t stop cravings. Cake Away is a company in Manchester that delivers any dessert to your door! This is their Kinder Bueno cheesecake.
3. Thyme OutHungover and hungry? Craving a breakfast but it's 3.30pm? Take a trip to Thyme Out in Didsbury where you can have any breakfast you can think of until 4pm accompanied with a shake!
4. The FontThe Font is a bar near to the universities where cocktails are £2 – all day! The food is great too, and who can argue with a £2 cocktail?
5. Gourmet Burger KitchenThe Gourmet Burger Kitchen in the Trafford Centre is another favourite destination of mine to get a burger, they also offer awesome milkshakes, I recommend the peanut butter one – it's to die for!
6. Miller & CarterLast, but certainly not least I thought I’d mention Miller and Carter. I don’t think I’ve ever had a better steak! It is a bit pricey on a student budget but it is worth a try if you ever fancy splashing the cash or your parents are visiting for a special occasion.
Even more from UNiDAYS
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!