1. Because there’s always one person that needs to pay out the vegans.
Ur not vegan unless you paid for the carbon offset on your splendour ticket— Prince of Egypt (@highrankedjnr) April 17, 2018
2. Nothing like teaching a bunch of Year 8’s the true meaning of anxiety.
3. Whatever it takes babe.
Me screaming at the Splendour Green Room page: “LET ME IN, IM AN ~INFLUENCER~!!!”— Alysse Paris (@alysseparis) April 18, 2018
4. Sydney’s most avid gig-goer, DJY took the opportunity to troll everyone who missed out.
Selling 35 3-day passes to Splendour. $420.69 each or nearest offer.— David James Young. (@DJYwrites) April 18, 2018
5. Umm, we don’t really understand the relevance of this ciggy butt, sauce sanga, but somehow it works?
6. Look after yourself Lucas.
7. And this, because TBH, we all knew it was going to sell out.
I love how everyone’s surprised each year that splendour sold out basically immediately— Elsbeth. (@smellsbeth) April 19, 2018
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!