With great comps come great terms and conditions. Below, we’ve covered some of the main ones you’re prob wondering about:
Hi. What’s Cotton On Foundation (COF)?
In our interview with Tim Diamond, COF’s General Manager, he said, “Our movement is all about youth supporting youth. It exists to empower young people globally through quality education.”
“We truly believe quality education is the key to ending extreme poverty and gives every child the potential to change the world.”
COF sells a range of products, with 100% of proceeds contributing to empowering youth through quality education. You can check out their current projects here.
I’m heaps keen to get involved. Am I eligible to enter?
If the bullet points below apply to you, you’re good to go!
- Be a verified UNiDAYS member
- Be aged 18+
- Be a legal resident of Australia
- Hold a valid passport
The full deets and exclusions are in our terms and conditions. We know they’re about as exciting as a snail race, but they’re also pretty important, so have a read.
I’m not a UNiDAYS member. Is it cool if I enter?
Soz, but this comp’s only open to verified UNiDAYS members. If you reckon you’re eligible but you’re not a member, it’s fast and free to join. And what have you got to lose? Worst case scenario, you get access to heaps of discounts. You can join here.
Technical question: what kind of format should I submit my entry in?
Here’s what you need to know before submitting:
- Your tote bag must be designed to the specs 42cm width x 43cm height.
- Your entry needs to be uploaded in ai format.
- Your entry must include 150 words or less about the inspiration behind the design.
- Your design must be no more than four colours and must not use photographic images.
- Your design can be hand-drawn but must be able to be converted to a digital file to be printed.
How many winners will there be?
One. No surprise, given the experience: the winning design gets made and sold online; the winner goes to Uganda to visit COF-supported schools; and an incredible, three-day mentoring experience with Cotton On also awaits the winner.
Can I enter as many times as I like? Pretty please…
You can! And you should! Have you seen the experience on offer?!
Is there any reason my entry might be disqualified?
Our terms outline all the specifics, but long story short: if your entry isn’t an original and the design is either offensive or defamatory, it won’t count.
Got it. How is this being judged?
First up, judges from UNiDAYS and Cotton On will review the designs and make a list of finalists. Then they’ll be posted on our social channels, so students can vote for their fave! And that’s how a winner is chosen, kids.
When does the comp close?
The comp will run from midnight AEST on August 1, 2019 to midnight AEST on September 16, 2019.
How do I know if I’ve won?
The winner will be contacted via email/phone/social on September 20, 2019. If the winner can’t be reached within five days, the judges will select another winner. In other words, answer your phone on Sept 20!
Can I collab with a buddy on my entry?
You can’t enter with a friend or on behalf of anyone else, so time to spread those wings and fly solo.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!