Hangovers are the worst. When they’re especially bad, you wake up wondering what happened, where you are, and even who you are; well what’s left of you anyway after all dignity has been lost. The hardest decision is deciding when to cross the line from feeling hideously sick to craving greasy food, if you eat too soon there’s no going back! No matter how hard you try to get yourself together, you feel like there is no end to this world of pain. College brings the hangovers from hell and suffering you didn’t even know existed, so it’s time to familiarize yourself with 10 thoughts everyone has when they’re hungover…
1. What happened last night?!via giphy.com
2. How much did I drink?! WINE IS EVIL.via gifsec.com
3. There are parts of my body that hurt that I didn’t even know could feel pain. SEND HELP
4. Need. Water.via gifsec.com
5. Will the world ever stop spinning? I think I’m still drunk. I’M GOING TO PUKE.Maybe I’ll just sit by the toilet for a while feeling sorry for myself... via giphy.com
7. Wait, where is my purse?Why is half the contents of my life missing?! Fail. I have brought shame to the human race. I am never drinking again. via giphy.com
8. Maybe it’s time to take last night’s makeup off.On second thoughts, that would definitely require too much effort. via giphy.com
9. WHO ARE THESE STRANGERS IN PHOTOS OF ME ON MY PHONE?!Why did I try and call half of my phonebook at 3am?! Mortified. via giphy.com
10. Someone definitely cried last night.Oh wait... was that me?! If I don’t remember it, it didn’t happen. via giphy.com
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!