This post is brought to you by Bailey Nelson
WIN 1 of 4 $250 Bailey Nelson Prizes by virtually trying their new TELEVISIONI range
1. Virtually try on the Televisioni range on Instagram HERE and record a video (filter only works on the Instagram App)
2. Tag @baileynelson and @unidays_au , make sure you're following us!
3. DM @unidays_au your submission, click "keep in chat" on the video to make sure we see it
The competition runs from 9am 23rd September to 11:59pm 26th September. Winners will be picked and announced on 27th September via our Instagram Stories! Full T&C's here.
There are some classic shapes and fashion trends that all of us seem to be familiar with. Cat-eye sunglasses and high-waisted silhouettes remind us of the 50s, circular shapes are reminiscent of the 60s and big, statement accessories are so 80s. Whether we know this through movies, our parent’s old school pics or being invited to a decades party and browsing Pinterest for inspo, these shapes are synonymous with their era.
And Bailey Nelson are bringing us a blast from the past in the best possible way with their latest sunglasses range Televisioni which are inspired by concave and beveled details of mid-century design but elevated to complete your 21st-century wardrobe.
I’m already seeing these unique shapes everywhere from Instagram celebs to billboards and beach-goers. Bailey Nelson also launched an awesome feature which makes online shopping so much easier. You can try on whichever specs you want using their virtual try-on filter in Instagram stories, and once you’ve decided which ones you want, you can get them right away by clicking through to shop.
No need to head in-store and awkwardly dodge the sales assistant to find a dark corner with a mirror, you can selfie it out in the comfort of your own room.
Here two of my favourite styles from the Televisioni range:
Billy has that classic wayfarer silhouette with the added edge of thicker lines and unique colours. You can get them in Black or Smokey Leopard and these will go with every outfit.
Jessie is the must-have, 50s inspired frame that combines the familiar cat-eye shape with solid contouring. It’s available in White and Antique Tort. The perfect pair for summer.
Save on your new specs from Bailey Nelson
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!