You got the textbooks, all the necessary tech, stationary, but you’re missing something… Other than the eventual lack of sleeping hours, you’ve forgotten about the outfits you’ll be wearing to class! We’re sure everyone reading has 10/10 aesthetics, but we wanted to provide you with some styling tips perfect for last-minute lectures. Getting cute in a record amount of time has never been easier - UNiDAYS fairy godmother strikes again.
9AM Lecture Vibes
- Outfit 1 Tommy Jeans Top + Carpenter Jeans + Converse Pride
- Outfit 2 T-Shirt dress + Converse
- Outfit 3 Crop top + Pants + New Balance 9060 Shoes
Brunch/Lunch/Early Dinner ‘fit (time is irrelevant)
- Outfit 1 Cami Top+Levi’s Flare Jeans
- Outfit 2 Sweater Vest + Cream Carpenter Pants
- Outfit 3 Maxi Dress
Last-Min Group Assignment Meet Up
- Outfit 1 T-Shirt + Dickie Pants + Puma Shoes
- Outfit 2 Mini Dress + New Balance 550 Shoes
- Outfit 3 Noa Top + Puma Mini Skirt + Old Skool Vans
Big-brained looks that barely take any effort at all are a uni’s student bread and butter! Look amazing while you live out your student dreams 💭And of course, we do make it a lot easier with our very helpful styling tips + infinite amount of discounts. You’re welcome in advance 😇
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!