As students, we're always looking for ways to save extra $$$ on pretty much anything. Here are my three top tips to help you save extra on your next big shopping spree.
1. Search for salesShopping out of season is a great way to save money on your shopping spree! Hit up the first day of the sale in order to dig out all the goodies available and you'll likely end up saving big bucks in the long run.
2. Find the best discountsSearching for the best discounts turns your shopping spree guilt-free. Did you know you can currently save a mega 30% off at The Iconic on their exclusive range? That's right! This means that you can save double on this Mickey Bomber Jacket and Kingscliff Flannel Shirt when you next shop online. Head to our site to check out what other awesome discount are currently available.
3. Op shop in posh partsEverybody loves a good Op Shopping spree, heading to the smarter quarters of your town you'll more than likely find some big names amongst the jumble. And who doesn't love a good few hour rifling through second-hand styles. After all; it's vintage!
Join UNiDAYS now for free student discount
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!