1. SleepTo get the optimum results out of your studying, you can't be snoozing in the library. You need to be alert and up and at 'em! This means going to sleep at a time that means you're not like a zombie the following morning. Check out our 5 Sleep Hacks post we created just before Results Day for more tips.
2. SpotifyA good playlist is going to keep you motivated throughout revision and hours sat at that library computer. Plus, don't get interrupted by ads with 50% off Spotify premium accounts! https://play.spotify.com/user/unidays/playlist/0iqDsZriMg412v1OwB0xid
3. Social mediaObviously you're going to need to take a break! Social is your best bet for catching up with mates and having a laugh at a few cute dogs wearing outfits but make sure you don't stay on it for too long. Set yourself a time limit and stick to it. Remember to follow us on Insta!
4. StationeryTo be awesome at your studies, you need awesome stationery. That's my mantra, anyway! The girls and I on the social team are all sorts of obsessed with Paperchase and Ohh Deer for the cutest stationery around.
5. Study buddyHaving a study buddy is a great way to keep yourself motivated at uni, whether it's your housemate or your bestie off your course, grab yourself someone to be accountable to. Plus points are, when you're done for the day you've always got someone to grab a cheeky Chiquito with!
6. SnacksTrust us, we know about snacks. Check out all of our healthy food hacks and snack ideas here and never study on an empty stomach again. Remember to fuel yourself with the good stuff and save the treats for post-revision Now TV binge (which, by the way is on an awesome offer of 14 Day Free Trial + a £15 Topman/Topshop voucher). Hell to the yes.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!