It seems like everyone has a podcast these days, but it is hard to know which podcasts are actually worth listening to. We’ve rounded up some of our favourites, that touch on so many different topics, so there’ll definitely be one that appeals to you!
1. Hip Hop Saved my Life with Romesh Ranganathan
Comedian Romesh invites a special guest on for each podcast to discuss the hip-hop tunes they love. His guest stars include everyone from Reggie Yates to Example and even his now-famous Mum, Shanthi. Every episode is absolutely hilarious and you’ll be cracking up throughout.
2. Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness
Who HASN’T been watching Queer Eye on Netflix? Everyone knows Jonathan is the most hilarious of them all and the title suggests this podcast just tackles anything and everything he is curious about. The titles of the show range from ‘Is Saudi Arabia cute now?’ to ‘Who was the Beyonce of renaissance art?’
3. StarTalk with Neil deGrasse Tyson
If space and science are your thing you can’t get much better than this. Charismatic astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson is joined by comics and celeb co-hosts to discuss the questions of the universe.
4. 2 Dope Queens
BFF’s Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams host a live comedy show in Brooklyn and share stories on sex, romance, race and everything in-between. These girls will have you in hysterics.
This is one of those podcasts everyone tells you to listen to. It really is worth it. It’s a true-crime podcast you can really sink your teeth into and will have you questioning everything from the justice system to your own memory!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!