The night before results day is always a rollercoaster of emotions. You’re bound to have experienced all of these bad boy feels.
1. I'm just not gonna think about it. It's cool.
2. Results don't define who I am.
3. I GOT DIS.
4. I am NOT looking at #ResultsDay2017 on Twitter. No way.
5. 12 hours left. Aaaaah.
6. Would it harm if I just quickly looked at #ResultsDay2017 on Twitter?
7. It'll be fine. I hope.
8. Checks #ResultsDay2017 on Twitter
9. Whaaaaat, the grade boundaries are higher?
10. Why does the exam board HATE me?
11. How am I ever gonna get a job? How am I gonna live?
12. I. HATE. EXAMS.
All of these feels are completely natural. Try to stay calm, keep positive and remember, you've got this!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!