10. Giant HashtagIt was only a matter of time before they invented this costume.
9. Zombie HotdogA hotdog costume is strange enough - but a zombie hotdog?
8. A Vending MachineDespite the refreshment themed outfit, I have no idea how you would actually drink as the costume seems to have no holes or openings.
7. A One Night StandI’ve got be honest - I actually love the clever play on words of this costume. It would definitely be a talking point!
6. A Giant TurkeyMore of a Christmas theme than a Halloween one, this outfit reminds me of Joey from Friends with a turkey on his head.
5. A Gorilla VictimI really don’t get this costume at all - if anyone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I’ve missed an inside joke somewhere.
4. Kidnapped By A GorillaThe male equivalent is much better in the gorilla themed costumes. I think costumes like this with different legs are really clever.
3. BreathalyserJust one question - why?
2. Couple In BedAlthough this costume is kind of clever it’s also very strange and I bet it would get annoying wearing it all night. So it’s a no from me and I think it’s earned its number 2 spot.
1. Giant BabyThis is so creepy that it’s 100% earned its title as the weirdest costume ever. All images sourced from pinterest.com
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!