With Wimbledon underway, is there any better way to celebrate than with some tennis themed treats? It’s no question really. But, the real question is, classic or creative? You decide!
1. Tea sandwichesTea sandwiches are the ultimate Wimbledon snack. I mean, they’re cute and tasty. What more could you want? This cucumber tea sandwiches recipe is perfect if you want to keep it simple. Plus, it shows you how to make them with 3 different spreads in 3 different ways! Alternatively, if you’re after a little bit of a kick, look no further than this spicy avocado egg salad recipe.
2. Strawberries and creamCalling all sweet lovers! It’s time to satisfy your sweet tooth with some serious strawberry and cream goodness. Keep it classy with this strawberry shortcake cheesecake, which is super easy to whip it. Or, go all out with these amazing roasted strawberries and cream popsicles. Yes, roasted strawberries. And, can we just appreciate how photogenic these bad boys are?
3. Pimm's o'clockPimm’s is basically Wimbledon in a glass, so you’ve just gotta treat yourself to one (or two!). If you’re after that cult zesty-come-fruity taste, check out this recipe. All you’ll need is some lemon juice, simple syrup, Pimm’s no.1 cup, sparkling soda and some optional garnishes. Simple! Finally, this super fun Pimm's jellies recipe is great for mixing things up. And, with only four steps, you’ll have a glass in hand in no time.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!