We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Yes! It sets you up for whatever you have coming up in the best way - with fuel. A lot of people assume that a healthy breakfast is either egg-based or a sugary breakfast biscuit so we've teamed up with Myprotein to show you that this isn't the case. If you simply aren't a savoury breakfast person or you need some fresh ideas to make you step away from the 9am sugar-crash, we're here to help!
1. WafflesI mean, if someone said that you could have waffles and syrup for breakfast and also be a gym-going fitness superstar you'd laugh, right? These amazing protein waffles have been whipped up with the awesome Myprotein Protein Pancake Mix in a waffle maker and topped with frozen berries and some delicious sugar-free syrup which is a surefire saviour if you have a sweet tooth!
2. Oats and fruitOats are a classic breakfast that have been around for years but just recently the fitness Instagrammers of the world have been taking their porridge to new heights. Make your porridge with the Myprotein Rolled Oats to your desired consistency and then go to town on the additions! Change the flavour with Myprotein FlavDrops - available in a huge range of flavours. Or, stick to plain and add some syrup and banana for a carb-fuelled breakfast. These oats are also available in a gluten free version, handy!
3. Protein pancakesWe've already spoken about this incredible Protein Pancake Mix that's available in four flavours - Golden Syrup, Maple Syrup, Chocolate and Unflavoured (which is perfect for adding your own flavour to)! As well as a tasty breakfast these pancakes make a great dessert or even brunch for a weekend when you've got a little more time.
4. Cookies on the goIf you're running out of the door in the morning or you have a hella-long commute a breakfast on the go is always a good idea. The Myprotein Skinny Cookies, which are available in Cranberry & White Chocolate and Lemon & Chia Seed flavours, are a great mid-morning sweet snack or breakfast if you're pushed for time. Who said you couldn't fit cookies into your diet?
5. Shake it offShakes are a super easy and quick breakfast option and they can still be packed with protein if you add something like the Myprotein Impact Whey or Low Calorie Meal Replacement. Add a splash of nut or coconut milk and some frozen berries for a delicious and cooling morning shake that'll keep you full until lunch time!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!