With something like 2 million cups of tea drunk in the UK daily, tea is serious business. We love it. Especially here at UNiDAYS HQ - no meeting starts without a caffeine fix and Cake Thursday is full of people single-handedly grabbing brownies whilst trying not to spill the tea they're clutching in their other hand. Here are 10 things you'll know if you're just as obsessed with tea as we are.
1. You look like this at people who say they "don't drink hot drinks".
2. Sometimes, you'll double park your teas.
Yeah, I've just made one but Dave's asked me if I want a drink and I can't say no.
3. Tea is the beginning and end of every day.
Obviously the middle as well but you have to kick start and wind down every day with a good old cuppa.
4. Milk first, then teabag and water...
Nope. Are you insane? Milk last. Always
5. Your mug collection could be a little out of control
6. Cake, biscuits, chocolate and basically any sweet treats cannot be eaten without a tea.
Sometimes even sandwiches need a tea-based accompaniment.
7. If someone uses your mug, all hell breaks loose
I'm looking at you, Sophie the mug stealer.
8. Black tea?
No thanks, m8. Get to the shop.
9. Herbal tea?
Don't be silly. Don't even get us started on green.
10. Trying to have a cup of tea on holiday is the hardest thing in the world.
What is this tiny cup? WTF!?
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!