Got your summer holiday booked but nothing actually planned yet? No problemo! Whether you’re all about adrenaline-packed activities or want something a little more chilled, we’ve got it covered. Here are our top 5 things to do on your summer break!
1. ShoppingIf you’re a self-confessed shopaholic, there’s nothing better than indulging in a little bit of retail therapy somewhere different. Whether you’re shopping abroad or in the UK, new shops and new finds are always a big yes. Plus, if you’re staying in the UK this year, don’t forget to use your UNiDAYS® discount to make some awesome savings. Happy holiday shopping!
2. Water & theme parksHere’s one for you adrenaline junkies out there - rides! A day spent swooshing down roller coasters or waterslides is always guaranteed to be a good day. And, if you’re not the biggest fan of rides, forget being the ‘bag holder’ - there’s always the runaway train or the lazy river.
3. Nothing daysNow, I know that might sound completely rubbish, but just how often do you get to spend a day doing absolutely nothing? Make the most of your holiday and your time away from your busy student schedule and just relax. You’ll feel loads better for it.
4. SightseeingWherever you go, there's always going to be sights to see. Do your research beforehand and make a list of everything you want to see, then it will be loads easier when you actually get on your hols! Be sure to take your camera and make some real memories.
5. Embrace the cultureIf going on holiday isn’t the perfect time to embrace a new culture, then when is? If you go to Cyprus, why not smash some plates? Or, if you go to Spain, why not try flamenco dancing? Our girl Allie clearly loved these Portuguese tiles!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!