As nice as the warmer weather is, it can really take it’s toll on your skin. Sun damage can lead to premature ageing, wrinkles, dry skin and it can get a lot more serious if you’re in the sun for prolonged periods without SPF. If you want healthy, glowy and fresh skin this summer, we’ve got it covered. Using your UNiDAYS® discount, you can save 20% at Kiehl’s. Cue the shopping spree!
1. Goodbye oilWarm weather can mean oily skin - no thank you. If you’re prone to getting a lil’ bit oily in the summer, fear not. Having oily skin can put people off of having a proper skincare routine as they think they’re just putting more oil into the skin. Check out this Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner and this Oil-Free Gel Cream; both help to cleanse and refresh your skin without leaving it greasy or sticky. Game changers!
2. Protect me!Without sounding like a nag, it’s so important to make sure that your skin is protected properly in the summer, as sunrays can be so harmful. When it comes to sun cream, you’re not going to want anything too heavy or thick, so this Ultra Light Daily Defence in SPF 50 is ideal for topping up throughout the day. Plus, don’t forget that your lips need some lovin’ too - this Scented Lip Balm #1 in mint will make sure chapped lips are a thing of the past.
3. Glow all outIn the summer it’s all about having bright and glowing skin, so look no further than this awesome Skin Brightening Exfoliator; this product helps to give dull skin a little pick-me-up, contributing to a much healthier complexion. Want rid of the dark circles in time for summer? Well, with this Dark Circle Perfector you can say goodbye to those tired-looking eyes. And, what’s even better is that this product has SPF 30 in it too, so it’s basically a 2-in-1.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!