Ingredients For The Patty
- 500g Lean mince beef
- Juicy Lean Mini Burgers
- 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- A Splash of Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Red or White Onion
- Lettuce or Rocket
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Bacon & cheese (optional)
- Start by slicing the sweet potato into thin circles and coat them in a healthy oil of your choice, I use coconut or hemp seed, and then crackle on some pepper, chilli flakes and a tiny pinch of salt if required.
- Pop these into a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees. They will take about 20-25 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, put the beef mince and all of the patty ingredients into a large bowl and kneed together until fully combined.
- Grab a small handful of the mince and roll it into a neat ball, flatten it to your desired thickness and repeat until you have about 6-8 mini patties.
- I always seal the burgers in a frying pan first, so heat a pan with a little oil and place each burger in on a medium heat. These will only take 5 minutes to brown on both sides.
- Once browned, you can put them into the grill/oven for a final 8-15 minutes or until they are piping hot throughout and depending on how you like them; rare, medium or well done.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!